Welcome to Kuha2’s documentation!¶
Kuha2 is a metadata server that provides descriptive social science research metadata for harvesting via multiple protocols and a growing variety of metadata standards. The software is a collection of applications and consists of three server applications, a client application and a database.
The development was initiated by CESSDA SaW -project, but will continue as an Open Source project lead by FSD.
Source code repositories and issue trackers are hosted in Bitbucket.
- Kuha Document Store Latest release: 0.12.0
- Kuha OAI-PMH Repo Handler Latest release: 0.14.1
- Kuha OSMH Repo Handler Latest release: 0.6.1
- Kuha Client Latest release: 0.10.0
- Kuha Common Latest release: 0.15.1
- Kuha Documentation
Documentation for Kuha2 applications is hosted at ReadTheDocs.
Kuha2 software components are available under the EUPL.
Each software component needs to be installed separately. Refer to the Installation chapter.
- User guide
- Kuha Document Store
- Kuha OAI-PMH Repo Handler
- Kuha OSMH Repo Handler
- Kuha Client
- Kuha Common
- Developer Documentation